Laboratory Operations Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Operations Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in the Emeryville, CA.
- Manage purchasing of laboratory supplies and reagents, working with cross-functional groups to track orders, reconcile orders, invoices, and receipt confirmations
- Actively oversee laboratory supply inventory
- Oversee and maintain laboratory policies and procedures for equipment maintenance, laboratory cleanliness and organization, and Environmental Health and Safety requirements
- Work with facilities department to coordinate equipment maintenance schedules, and coordinate with vendors to ensure rapid equipment repairs, equipment induction process, and utilization of electronic asset management system
- Maintain training documents for equipment, hazardous waste management, and laboratory safety
- Work with teams to assist with sample inventory onsite
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives to increase operational efficiency of the laboratory
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology preferred
- Experience with maintaining lab inventory and/or purchasing inventory for lab
- Experience with hazardous waste disposal is a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.