Laboratory Management Research Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Management Research Associate for a research program located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will be supporting the characterization and/or release of vector products for research, IND-enabling studies and phase I/II human clinical trials.
- Conduct quality control assays to determine the quality, quantity and potency of viral-based vectors, while following established protocols or standard operating procedures.
- Document your activities on batch record forms or in a database for QA review.
- Clean and sterilize lab equipment and performing routine equipment maintenance.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish project goals within specified timelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in chemistry, biology, or related disciplines with 1-3 years of relevant experience required.
- Familiarity with aseptic techniques, mammalian cell culture, and molecular or cell-based assays.
- Interest in leaving the bench for more of a project/laboratory management position.
- Must be meticulous, detail oriented, and analytical.
- Must be highly motivated, have excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.