An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Assistant, in Switzerland. You will oversee sample pick-up, movement, aliquatation and shipment to the respective testing site as part of the Quality Control Sample Management and Logistics team.
You will be expected to work cross functionally to support the high throughput design of the facility. As the site moves through the design phase into operational readiness, Quality staff will be focused on incorporating a new operations strategy into the quality management systems, lab systems and business systems. The operational strategy strongly relies on the incorporation of online real-time monitoring, automation of routine testing wherever possible and integrated information technology systems to bring transparency to routine business operations.
Skills and Requirements
- Good English language skills. Dual Language of advantage with preferences for German.
- Must have basic knowledge of Microbiology and Chemistry.
- Good aseptical working skills.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work autonomously.
- Good ability to communicate with all levels of management, peers, contractors and external partners effectively.
- Optimally have know-how with Labware and Oracle system.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.