Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Assistant with a pharmaceutical company located in Richmond, VA.
- This Lab Assistant will work closely with wellness product design scientists on a variety of different projects.
- The candidate will support screening / characterization of raw materials, make prototype scale batches, support scale-up in on-site pilot plant, generate protocols and reports to support product development.
- Design scientist will be expected to execute experiments and manage data.
- The candidate will be responsible for analyzing data, maintain accurate and detailed written records and notebooks.
- The candidate will be required to interact and work cross-functionally with other groups so excellent communication skills are a must.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in Chemistry or Biology or some other related discipline.
- Basic understanding of GMPs are desired.
- The candidate should be able to work on small scale and pilot scale equipment and be able to lift 50 lbs.
- The candidate should be comfortable using Microsoft Office and will be required to use Electronic Laboratory Notebooks (ELN).
- The candidate is also expected to have excellent time management skills, being able to adapt to rapid changes in projects priorities and meet aggressive timelines.
- Familiarity with powder manufacturing and basic statistical software is a plus.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dardiyani Littlejohn at 267-297-3331.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.