Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Assistant for a pharmaceutical company located in Collegeville, PA. Successful candidate will be working under the direct supervision of lab technician or scientist.
- Handle compounds and operation of Automated Liquid Handling Instruments, sample collection, sample log-in, sample/waste disposal, inventory control and similar duties.
- Isolate a wide array of proteins used throughout the drug discovery process. These proteins are physically stored in -80C freezers on the Upper Providence campus and are monitored in an inventory and tracking database.
- Perform a physical inventory of -80C protein collection.
- Pull racks of proteins from the freezers, read and record information on individual tubes and then update the tracking database to reflect the physical inventory.
- Work with scientists to move the physical inventory into barcoded boxes and then submit the boxes to the freezer farm.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have BS degree in science or equivalent
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.