Laboratory assistant III
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Assistant III, in Switzerland.
Your main responsibility will include sample pick-up, movement, aliquatation and shippment to the respective testing site as part of the Quality Control Sample Management and Logistics team. Other activities include washing, distribution and autoglaving of labware.
The Logistics/Sample Management team will ensure the timely transfer of analytical samples from the WIP laboratories to the central laboratory. These samples include in-process samples, equipment validation and other study relevant samples.
Skills and Requirements
- Good English language skills. Dual Language of advantage with preferences for German.
- Must have basic knowledge of Microbiology and Chemistry.
- Good aseptical working skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work autonomously.
- Good ability to communicate with all levels of management, peers, contractors and external partners effectively.
- Optimally have know-how with Labware and Oracle system.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.