Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst for a global CRO located in Lebanon, NJ.
- Provide support for all lab functions required for the completion of analytical testing.
- Perform routine testing related to compendial monographs and general chapters; Saponification/Hydroxyl/Acid/Iodine Value, IR/UV analysis, Assays, Atomic Absorption spectrometry, etc.
- Perform measurements, computations, tabulation, and analyze results related to the testing conducted.
- Under the supervision of more experienced analysts, perform basic non-routine instrumental analysis and wet chemistry analysis in response to customer inquiries and projects as required.
- Operate and maintain/calibrate laboratory equipment as per manufacturer's recommendations and company's Preventive Maintenance program.
- Maintain laboratory records related to all testing activities assuring that they are accurate and up to date.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Perform all analysis and lab related duties as per cGMP.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.