A fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual to train as a Laboratory Analyst within the Technical Operations group. The Abingdon based roles will require working in a close team to perform activities supporting the laboratory.
- Analytical testing to support method development activities
- Analytical testing to support method validation and transfers
- Maintaining laboratory records to current cGMP requirements
- Operating to current Environmental Health & Safety standards
Skills and Requirements
- At least a BSc or MSc in the biological sciences or chemistry.
- Experience in basic laboratory skills are required. Ideally having experience working in an Academic lab or in industry such as a Pharmaceutical, Biotech or a Chemical lab.
- Be able to calibrate and maintain basic laboratory equipment e.g. pH meters, pipettes, balances, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with other scientific staff.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jenni Woolley on 02039670935 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.