Lab Tech- Sample Management
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Lab Tech- Sample Management position in San Dimas, CA with a globally leading pharmaceutical company. A successful candidate will have at least 2 years of GMP experience and have knowledge of GMPs, cGMPs, and cGLPs.
- Assisting the sample management group with glassware washing, deactivation, ordering reagents, managing and dispensing of samples for internal and external laboratory testing
- Candidate will be working in an FDA regulated pharmaceutical manufacturing facility - knowledge of cGMPS and cGLPs recommended
- General lab duties specific to cleaning of glassware and lab items
- Lab deactivation specific to product safety containment procedures
- Order chemicals, reagents, supplies as requested
- Conduct laboratory support functions such as stocking and distributing supplies and equipment
- Manage the receipt/distribution of In-Process, Finished Product, and Stability samples to be tested internally by QC Chemistry/Microbiology or externally
Skills and Requirements:
- At least a HS diploma with 2 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Perform technical and record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements
- Candidates must have a HS diploma (no degree needed). Industry knowledge and experience in a GMP/GLP environment is a plus
- Strong adherence to regulatory compliance and safety requirements, involving cGMPs, SOPs, cGLPs, and other related documents and guidelines
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.