Lab Tech - I (Environmental Monitoring Technician)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Lab Technician I (Environmental Monitoring Technician) position with an international pharmaceutical company located in La Verne, CA. Successful candidate will have minimal lab and bench work as the majority of the work is field.
- Sample water, sample compressed gases, autoclave laboratory supplies and other general laboratory maintenance duties.
- Gown up to go into some of the manufacturing areas. Depending on skill set, may be trained to perform environmental monitoring.
- Perform record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements.
- Monitoring of classified manufacturing areas for surfaces, viable air and non-viable particulates.
- Critical Utilities: Sampling of reverse osmosis water, water for injection, pure steam and compressed gases.
Skills and Requirements:
- Prior experience in biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Prior EM (Environmental Monitoring) or lab experience preferred.
- This is a labor-intensive job that entails having to gown (various degrees) to enter classified manufacturing areas, having to stand on feet for 2+ hours, pushing carts, carrying 5 lbs.
- Flexible schedule required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a QC Technician at their base in Hertfordshire.