Lab Solutions Engineer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Lab Solutions Engineer for a global biopharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Work with relevant project teams to implement and support IT laboratory solutions that align to business needs when required.
- Serve as liaison between R&D and Enterprise IT to resolve issues where solution is outside of support group's remit or capability Interface devices to export data to external data analysis tools/applications.
- Maintain permissions of R&D personnel on specific IT laboratory systems where necessary.
- Troubleshoot laboratory computer problems (connection issues, scientific software, data acquisition, user access, etc.) and resolve quickly to keep scientists working efficiently.
- Ensure that validated laboratory systems are maintained and kept up to date as determined by company policies.
- Establish governance processes for support activities that drive adherence to relevant GxP and regulatory guidelines Keep up to date with Standard Procedures to ensure compliance when implementing changes on validated laboratory systems.
- Contribute to the drafting of new procedures.
- Engage with the Enterprise IT organization in establishing relationships that support the operating model to deliver a valued support model to R&D staff.
- Engage with end users to build trust and confidence in being able to deliver support solutions that meet their needs that they will use Team effectively with peers and leaders to drive project performance, manage risks, and deliver consistently excellent results.
Skills and Requirements:
- Working knowledge of computerized systems architecture including network infrastructure, hardware and software support, applications development, and database technologies.
- Ability to implement high quality IS solutions, working across the full life cycle, from requirements to roll-out to day-day support.
- Working knowledge of a broad range of laboratory IS systems, including HPLCs, bioreactors, plate readers, LIMS systems, and primary data acquisition systems is preferred.
- Computer-based degree preferred
- Experience with software/systems development life cycle and familiarity with lab instrumentation/processes preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Shannon Briggs at +(1) 215-531-6914 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.