Lab Operations Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Lab Operations Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Raleigh, NC. A successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in life sciences with 1-3 years of relevant laboratory and inventory management experience, and experience working with external/internal vendors.
- Providing operations support for late phase/phase 4 studies conducted by the Epidemiology & Real World Evidence team including providing needed documentation for IRB/ethics committee submissions and site start up.
- Overseeing the publication tracking process for the Epidemiology and Real World Evidence team.
- Managing public disclosure of protocol summaries and results summaries.
- Scheduling and attending regular study team meetings with external suppliers (CROs).
- Providing additional operational support to the Epidemiology and Real World Evidence team as needed (eg scheduling team meetings, taking meeting minutes, developing and maintaining SharePoint sites, etc).
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree.
- Background in pharmaceutical/CRO industry.
- 3 plus years of post-graduate experience in project/study management (experience in late phase/phase 4 studies is a plus).
- Familiarity with regulatory and healthcare compliance guidelines/policies.
- Ability to balance multiple and complex tasks, and effectively perform in a matrix environment.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.