Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Lab Associate for a pharmaceutical company located in Brooklyn Park, MN. Successful candidate will perform and document daily manufacturing operations according to SOP's in a cGMP environment.
- With general supervision or guidance will assemble and/or operate biologics production equipment, such as bioreactors, filtration units, chromatography systems and fixed/portable vessels.
- Operate biologics production equipment (bioreactors, filtration units, chromatography systems and fixed/portable vessels)
- Execute validation protocols
- Create or revise cGMP documents
- Perform basic trouble shooting
- Performs/assists with processing steps and/or manufacturing support activities by monitoring process parameters in batch record and control systems
- Documents cGMP data and information for processing steps and/or equipment activities while following standard operating procedures. Key documentation includes batch records, work orders, and equipment logbooks.
- Executes batch records and validation protocols under supervision/direction of others
- Author and review equipment use logs
- Performs inventory transactions in SAP
- Performs data entry into LIMS
- Accountable for completing assigned trainings within required timeline and actively participate in training activities.
- Stock production and cleaning supplies
- Perform cleaning/sanitizing production rooms and equipment
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering;
- Associate's degree in science-related area and 1 or more years of relevant experience;
- High school diploma or GED and 3 or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience in a regulated environment preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.