Lab Administrator Tech Ops
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Software Administrator with a pharmaceutical company located in Wilmington, DE. Successful candidate will provide scientific computing and laboratory IT administrative support to Technical Operations teams.
- Manage and maintain LIMS/ELN static data such as user matrix, specifications, analyses, stability protocols, data tables and instruments.
- Troubleshoot and perform remedial actions to correct problems and documenting technical support procedures.
- Act as the point of reference for team members and train users how to handle equipment, software and user interfaces.
- Maintain, test, validate, document and promote software updates.
- Assist in development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Serve as key project lead for new systems implementations and/or installation of new capabilities.
- Provide system oversite activities including audit trail reviews, system reviews, resolution of problems, reporting, and data maintenance as applicable.
- Innovate within existing processes to incorporate improvements in communication, documentation and workflow.
Skills and Requirements:
- Background in working in a cGMP environment.
- Scientific background and experience managing laboratory data.
- Experience in coding custom scientific applications (Visual Studio, Python Java, etc.)
- Proficient in administration of LabWare LIMS master data and be capable of working independently to maintain project timelines.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Phil Sawyer at (+1) 347-431-4523 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.