Key Account Manager - T1
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting a Key Account Manager (KAM) - T1 for an innovative pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Leipzig.
The KAM will be primarily accountable for developing and implementing key account plans and works in close cross functional collaboration with other field-based functions to optimize the intersectoral patients care in the designated territory.
- Presents a positive image of the company and develop awareness about RNAi platform to relevant customer groups
- Develops, own and drives territory and account plan, including customer targeting, in line with country strategy in partnership with the Country Sales Lead and Medical Affairs Team.
- Achieves pre-launch and post-launch KPIs, including sales and volume targets
- Performs detailed analysis of the assigned territory to identify, assess, and develop relevant centers for diagnosis and treatment
- Drives patient group identification, diagnosis and referral rates by strategic intersectoral referral network management in close cooperation with other field based functions
- Develops trusted relationships with a portfolio of customers to ensure market penetration, after developing a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Ensures the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner by collaborating with internal stakeholders (commercial, supply chain, and compliance) and external centers
- Establishes and maintains contact with key customers and provide commercial and scientific services to ensure access at site of care, and that logistics are in place to administer product
- Manages and executes local meetings to drive diagnosis and treatment rates, in collaboration with the Medical Affairs Team for physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Represents this biotech at local and national events and congresses
- Steers regular local alignment meetings with other field based functions to ensure proper implementation and outcomes against the committee territory and account plans.
- Timely and accurate reporting and continuous diligent maintenance of the CRM database
- Conducts all activities to highest ethical standards in accordance with country code of practice and local Laws and regulations.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in specialty care /orphan disease and/or Key Account Management experience preferrable
- Strong business acumen/strategic thinking to add value to the existing health care structures.
- Ability to gain consistent access and develop strong & professional relationships for product promotion with healthcare providers in reference centers and the community
- Effective communication and influencing skills to engage with professionals at all organizational levels
- Ability to draw on previous experiences and insights to generate and maintain appropriate awareness and timely access to treatment
- Ability to communication and lead cross-functional with other field based functions
- Excellent organizational/project-management skills
- Ability to travel within a territory on a regular basis including overnight and weekend travel, and must hold a valid driver's license
- Strong preference for a Life Science degree
- Fluent in Germany written and oral, and English oral
- Certified to promote medicinal products to national code of practice standard in Germany
- Customer relationships in cardiology, neurology or gastroenterology is advantageous
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nicolas Daniel at +44 203 958 9896
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.