Key Account Manager - Rare Disease & Oncology (Sweden)
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager - Rare Disease & Oncology in their office in Stockholm. The company supplies medicines and medical devices across Europe and the US, making partners across 60 countries worldwide in the meantime. This is an exciting opportunity to work with and provide real expertise to a rapidly growing speciality pharmaceutical organisation.
- Ensure daily customer contact through one to one, group meetings, speaker meetings, and symposia.
- Together with the Nordic team, develop and carry out a tactical plan, establishing key priorities.
- Develop business intelligence reports with tracking and analysis of the above.
- Complete company administrative requirements within agreed timelines.
- Prepare the territory for new product launches.
- Understand brand priorities and needs relative to each account.
- Identify prescribers, influencers, and payers relevant to the company Pharma portfolio.
- Understand and describe the decision-making process to allow HCPs to access the company product portfolio.
- Identify and follow up on collaborative commercial partnership opportunities with the governmental parties, based on the above.
- Develop and maintain account plan templates, including key metrics to identify brand and or partnership opportunities.
- Provide up to date local intelligence via the CRM as agreed with Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Make recommendations for local initiatives or strategies based upon local market access conditions.
- Prepare and present territory reviews/plans to the Nordic team on a regular basis to ensure alignment on all important tactics and agree on next steps to accelerate progress.
- Participate in medical/pharmaceutical/access/sales events (congresses, symposia, seminars).
- Obtain and provide information on the properties of promoted products.
- Deliver agreed launch KPI's and sales targets, effectively and efficiently.
- Assist with development of a business plan with short, medium - and long-term objectives in line with the regional and corporate business objectives to drive future business opportunities for product portfolio.
- Along with marketing and medical departments help develop and implement KOL engagement strategy.
- To exercise flexibility and accountability to amend local plan based on local market access conditions.
- Prepare expenses on time.
- Track implementation of plans and achievement of objectives using company systems and own processes. Use these methods to identify gaps in performance and plan remedial actions.
- Ensure effective coverage and frequency of calls on decision makers and prescribers within the territory.
- Record full details of all interactions and discussions with stakeholders on the CRM tool.
- Regularly update the CRM database on calls/activities.
- Ensure SOPs for Customer Engagement and Advocacy are followed in line with Medical Strategy.
Skills and Requirements:
- Life science degree or higher qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years' pharmaceutical experience in oncology, haematology, or rare diseases.
- Niche/speciality product experience in oncology, haematology, or rare diseases is essential.
- Experience/involvement in a successful recent product launch.
- Knowledge of local market access/payer experience is beneficial.
- Excellent written and spoken English language is essential.
- Strong presentation skills and business analysis skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Pontus Larsson at +44 203 319 3030 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
South West England, England
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK.
A worldwide and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
A leading medical device innovator and manufacturer is currently recruiting for an International Clinical Specialist at their office in France.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager HIV position to work at their office in Belgium.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager position based in their office in France.
Up to €70000 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager for HIV in Rixensart, Belgium.