Key Account Manager OEM
Proclinical has partnered with a Pharmaceutical Manufacturer department in Switzerland in search for a committed Key Account Manager. This role will include maintaining existing customers, acquiring new customers and developing business activities.
- To design and implement a long-term strategic plan for customers in order to conduct sustainable and profitable business
- To execute and adapt plans for your allocated accounts that align with customers' commercial objectives and strategies
- To research the market and acquire new customers
- To take on responsibility for achieving the agreed targets and key performance indicators
Skill and Requirements
- Several years of confirmed sales experience in the medical technology or pharmaceutical sector or in other B2B industries, such as the automotive industry, and project management experience
- Experience of coordinating complex internal processes and of international teamwork
- Level C1 Business language skills in English, French and German
- Good listening skills, customer-oriented, flexible, not afraid of a challenge
- Strong communication and persuasive skills
- You possess natural empathy that you use to build customer relationships
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.