Key Account Manager
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Key Account Manager in Austria. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and distinguished pharmaceutical organisation. You will be expected to oversee the promotion of licensed products in the assigned territory.
- Design and implement value-adding digital projects
- Achieve targets and long term growth through service and product optimisation which contributes to improved patient journeys in alignment with the company's code of conduct
- Ensures HCP and all target customers have accurate information which can be reflected in guidelines
- Contributes to the improvement of patient journeys within an account eco system
- Acts as the voice of the customer to the team to create value-adding materials and services
- Partners with the HCP, key customers and internal access team to provide the evidence required to optimise the patient journey
- Drives consent and Opt ins
- Builds and constantly develops in depth knowledge and expertise in key therapeutic areas
- Shares experience with other regions and management team
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong scientific/medical knowledge at Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Has worked in a role with a substantial Medical and/or Market Access component
- Ability to engage, connect and build partnerships with customer remotely.
- Business acumen
- Mastery in influence mapping and using customer influence to gain credibility for projects
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.