Junior R&D Scientist
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Junior R&D Scientist in their Belgium office. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health.
- Performing analysis in support of product characterisation, release and stability. Main focus will be on liquid chromatography.
- Reviewing of GMP analysis.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulatory regulations, analytical methods and specifications, GMP and safety.
- Scientific evaluation of generated results.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree in chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences, or equivalent through experience.
- Good knowledge and practical experience with one of the following tests: LC and Disso.
- Ensure high-quality standards for experiments and take on responsibility for these experiments.
- Efficient, flexible and dynamic.
- Customer focused and result performance driven.
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- Able to work independently, though you are also a team player.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Luflade at 0203 854 0586 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.