Junior Clinical Project Manager
Proclinical is excited to announce an amazing opportunity has arisen for a Junior Clinical Project Manager, to join an international biotechnology company in London. The organisation is dedicated to developing personalised T cell therapies and changing the face of medicine.
- Provide assistance with the set-up of studies working internally and externally to target timelines
- Assist the Clinical Project Manager with the day-to-day operational running of the study
- Support and oversee with the preparation and distribution of clinical trial supplies
- Occasionally undertake monitoring visits with CPMs or CRAs, when required, to assist the team
- Provide clinical trial and some administrative support on clinical programs as needed
- Prepare and oversee essential clinical trial documentation and distributing, tracking and filing documents
- To attend regular clinical and project team meetings, prepares meeting agendas and minutes plus maintains meeting action item lists.
- To provide assistance to the Quality Management team for their study including for any CAPA related to their study
- The post-holder will be responsible for adhering to all health and safety guidance, provided by the Company
- To support CPMs in programme related document finalization and contribute to in house self-assessment and quality of scientific data
Experience and Requirements
- Experience of working in Clinical Research or the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Bachelor's degree (BSc, BA or RN equivalent) in biological or science-related field preferred
- Experience in the set-up of clinical research studies
- Experienced in undertaking monitoring visits
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Familiarity with use of eTMF is desirable
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jack O'Neill at 0203 846 0646 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.