Jr Medical Abstract Writer
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Jr. Medical Abstract Writer for our client located in Horsham, PA. Successful candidate will be responsible to independently write and/or manage the most challenging publications (including, abstracts, posters, oral presentations, and manuscripts).
- Take responsibility for overall production and delivery of publications and other documents as assigned.
- Directly support assigned US Medical Affairs writing projects as well as write abstracts, posters and/or manuscripts for clinical projects (Phase 1-4) with the help of other functional areas.
- Represent the Medical Affairs Publications Group on publication and/or therapeutic area teams.
- Demonstrate excellent document management skills in moving publications forward, prioritizing work assignments, conflict management, and problem solving.
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills in coordinating comment review meetings, meetings with internal and external authors and partners, and other meetings as required to deliver publications within agreed timelines.
Knowledge of relevant publication guidances including but not limited to International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICJME), Good Publication Practices (GPP), Consort Guidelines, American Medical Association (AMA) Manual of Style, Council of Biology Editors, etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- Manage and/or provide expert, independent writing support for assigned documents and/or publication/therapeutic area team(s). Documents may include but are not limited to abstracts, posters, oral presentations, and manuscripts.
- May assist with electronic submissions of abstracts, posters, oral presentations, and manuscripts.
- Interface with authors on abstracts, posters, oral presentations, and manuscripts.
- Manage and/or write, edit, and revise abstracts, posters, oral presentations and/or manuscripts. As agreed, upon by the lead author, develop any or all of the following: publication outline, publication shell, draft publication, as well as various other written sections of publications.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A global technology company in the medical device industry is currently recruiting for an EMEA Medical Writer / Clinical Documentation MEDDEV position.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Medical Writer to their office in Shanghai.