IT Support Specialist
A major biotechnology company, with an extensive pipeline and commercial portfolio in oncology and immunology, currently has an exciting new job opportunity for an IT Support Specialist to join their team in Greater London. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative company that delivers life-changing drugs with over 4,000 employees in over 50 countries worldwide.
- Leading, managing, monitoring, and assisting the others within the team.
- Filling in at meetings during Team Lead absence.
- Covering Team manager Shift and others, as necessary.
- Ensuring OOH cover is always in place.
- Ensuring that the Help desk is covered as much as is possible,
- Making sure that Tickets are being dealt with effectively and that ticket numbers are acceptable and as agreed.
- Regularly and actively monitoring and assisting the rest of the team with Tickets in the UK Queue.
- Dealing with and resolving customer tickets on a daily basis, as required to manage UK Queues and in order to ensure speedy and effective customer service, by the team.
- Taking responsibility for Customer Support and for Ticket management.
- Acting as the initial Ticket escalation point, within the team.
- Leading with Team Training requirements.
- Addressing the following:
- Replacement of hardware
- Planned Power Outages at Uxbridge Office
- Monitoring and managing all items in the Teams shared Calendar.
- Taking responsibility for the IT Hardware Inventory which will be used for Off Boarding and various other Purposes; updating the data in this spreadsheet in order to ensure accountability.
- Attending scheduled Cycle Meetings (Usually Off Site) and providing various Support required at these.
- Engaging with customers and helping the UK Team lead build relationships with all who work in the UK.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience or education in a similar or relevant capacity.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will live locally.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.