Proclinical are recruiting for an IT Coordinator to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis.
- Arrange the IT portfolio of providers and services for harmonisation and development.
- Serve as the connection between the IT SMEs and the corporate procurement team.
- Responsible for spend analysis and optimisation linked actions, for example: license assignment.
- Manage CIO office daily operations, for example: event planning, communication campaigns, surveys etc.
- Any other assigned duties.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Expertise on IT products, services and market trends.
- An organised individual with the ability to work on various tasks simultaneously.
- Comprehension of contracts.
- Works well with others cross-functionally.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tania Maphoso at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.