IP Group Lead
A leading biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for an IP Group Lead with their Swiss office. The organisation designs, discovers, and develops therapeutic and diagnostic products intended to prevent and modify diseases caused by misfolding proteins. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a renowned clinical-stage company and bring real experience to the position.
- Define IP strategy, and execute IP strategy aligned with Company's business strategy.
- Manage IP portfolio (patent drafting, filing and prosecution including the coordination with inventors and outside patent counsels).
- Perform FTO analysis for new projects.
- Proactively identify and assess potentially patentable inventions as well as support inventors in related activities.
- Provide IP documentation for Due Diligence, Oppositions and Infringement assessments, and prepare IP information for Board Meetings.
- Be IP contact for external collaborations and partnerships.
- Provide IP trainings to staff and develop awareness on IP among staff.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD or MSc. in Biology/Life Sciences, with a good knowledge of Chemistry.
- 6-10 years' experience in IP management in pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, analyze, and communicate key information.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alannah Chauhan at +44 203 861 8210 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for a Principal Scientist - Clinical Pharmacology, based in their office in Switzerland.