Investigator Initiated Trials Administrator
A major biotechnology company, with an extensive pipeline and commercial portfolio in oncology and immunology, currently has an exciting new job opportunity for an Investigator Initiated Trials Administrator to join their UK team. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative company that delivers life-changing drugs with over 4,000 employees in over 50 countries worldwide.
- Transfer existing paper Investigator Initiated Trials (IIT) files to the electronic repository (e.g. SharePoint).
- Assist in the maintenance of electronic folders as repositories for all relevant IIT documents.
- Prepare and store electronic IIT documents.
- Ensure accurate and accessible storage of IIT documents.
- Process drug orders, resolve queries, and associated admin, including temperature excursions, drug order metrics for monthly IR meetings, and drug expiry date alerts.
- Administer IDOS account.
- Distribute Investigator Brochure.
- Administer Monthly IR meetings.
- Adhere to all relevant WPs/SOPs for all aspects of the role.
- Prepare and track confidentiality disclosure agreements (CDAs) and contracts.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.