Inventory Control Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Inventory Control Specialist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity within the facility.
- Monitor and control inventory integrity.
- Maintain product identification and location program.
- Research inventory discrepancies and make necessary corrections.
- Manage the inventory control function at the site.
- Lead participation in physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
- Track and report non-conforming product.
- Participate in end of month (EOM) inventory.
- Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
- Document and control aged & damaged product.
- Ensure all labeling requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Maintain Inventory Accuracy Metrics and associated reports for management (and client as appropriate).
- Coordinate and Integrate efforts across operational departments to enhance inventory accuracy.
- Assist with training site staff in proper inventory control techniques and practices.
- Assist other warehouse employees as needed.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as required.
- Contribute to the overall operations and to the achievement of departmental goals.
- Thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices
- May be required to assist in other departments.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience or equivalent.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Must have intermediate computer skills such as; e-mail, excel spreadsheets etc.
- Great Plains experience preferred.
- Prepares shipping paperwork with accuracy, as well as completes shipping transaction in appropriate system (Fed Ex, UPS, World Courier, etc.)
- Provides back up for Logistics staff.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills.
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Victoria Vandergeest at (+1) 215-531-5569 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading Outsourcing and Consulting partner, for Life Sciences companies, is currently recruiting a QA Manager for drug products to be based at their office in France.