Inventory Control Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Inventory Control Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity within the facility.
- Maximize space utilization, efficiency and coordination while supporting the customers.
- Monitor inventory levels and product movement.
- Control/isolate conforming product as defined by local work instructions and in conformance with client expectations and GMP quality standards.
- Responsible for ensuring a conforming product mix, facilitating efficient order fulfillment, and contributing to a safe and orderly working environment.
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity
- Maintaining product identification and location program
- Researching inventory discrepancies and making necessary corrections
- Managing the inventory control function at the site
- Responsible for lead participation in physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations
- Tracking, and reporting non-conforming product
- Participates in end of month (EOM) inventory.
- Resolving inventory problems in a timely manner
- Documenting and controlling aged & damaged product
- Ensuring all labeling requirements are met in a timely manner
- Maintaining Inventory Accuracy Metrics and associated reports for management (and client as appropriate)
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Must have intermediate computer skills such as; e-mail, excel spreadsheets etc.
- Prepares shipping paperwork with accuracy, as well as completes shipping
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.