International Product Specialist Transplant (Nephrology)
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for an International Product Specialist - Nephrology to be based with their European teams in a home-based capacity. The organisation develops and commercialises non-invasive methods for analyzing DNA. This position is an exciting opportunity to join this company's commercial operations and significantly bolster their career.
- Recruit and educate key opinion leaders and practitioners from the oncology and genetics communities.
- Source, close, and implement deals with top medical centres, clinical laboratory partners, and distributors.
- Design and execute local marketing programs and presentations to a variety of medical audiences and represent the company at regional and international oncology conferences.
- Understand reimbursement dynamics in key markets; work with market access and commercial leadership teams and with local partners to pursue coverage accordingly.
- Lead submissions for public tenders.
- Liaise with external KOLs and internal teams on Investigator Initiated Trials (IITs).
- Establish productive relationships and work with internal departments (support, clinical, lab ops, engineering, etc.) to achieve territory goals, clear roadblocks, or solve customer problems as they arise.
- Work closely with regional managers and regional directors to review opportunities and provide proactive, regular reports on progress to goals.
- Use the salesforce.com software and other productivity tools to plan sales calls, record customer interactions, and capture new business opportunities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive experience in a front-facing role in the transplant industry.
- An existing network of key opinion leaders and/or distributors in the transplant industry in multiple major markets in EMEA.
- Proven success driving topline revenue growth through channel partners or independently.
- Strong scientific acumen; an understanding of molecular biology, transplant medicine, and society guidelines.
- A track record of closing deals, winning tenders, and building client relationships at the highest levels, launching successfully a new transplant/genetic products or service, and/or helping to pursue public reimbursement dynamics is highly desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mark Voeten at +44 203 823 4365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.