International Product Specialist Oncology
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for an International Product Specialist - Oncology to be based with their European teams in a home-based capacity. The organisation develops and commercialises non-invasive methods for analyzing DNA. This position is an exciting opportunity to join this company's commercial operations and significantly bolster their career.
- Recruit and educate key opinion leaders and practitioners from the oncology and genetics communities.
- Source, close, and implement deals with top medical centres, clinical laboratory partners, and distributors.
- Design and execute local marketing programs and presentations to a variety of medical audiences and represent the company at regional and international oncology conferences.
- Understand reimbursement dynamics in key markets; work with market access and commercial leadership teams and with local partners to pursue coverage accordingly.
- Lead submissions for public tenders.
- Liaise with external KOLs and internal teams on Investigator Initiated Trials (IITs).
- Establish productive relationships and work with internal departments (support, clinical, lab ops, engineering, etc.) to achieve territory goals, clear roadblocks, or solve customer problems as they arise.
- Work closely with regional managers and regional directors to review opportunities and provide proactive, regular reports on progress to goals.
- Use the salesforce.com software and other productivity tools to plan sales calls, record customer interactions, and capture new business opportunities.
Skills and Requirements:
- An MBA, Master's degree, or MD / PhD in a relevant field from a top-ranked school.
- Background in biological sciences, genetics and/or demonstrated desire to work in diagnostics
- At least 5 years of experience and demonstrated success in leading market access projects and government affairs for novel molecular diagnostic products (oncology, organ transplant, women's health, etc.).
- Good understanding, across multiple countries, of local insurance systems, reimbursement, regulatory requirements, pricing frameworks, advocacy channels, influential medical societies
- Ability to speak relevant languages.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mark Voeten at +44 203 823 4365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.