International Market Access
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for an International Market Access Expert, to be based in their German office. The organisation carries out innovative research and produces both newly developed and proven pharmaceutical products. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company dedicated to introducing new drugs to help ill patients and improve their quality of life.
- Evaluating appropriate approaches for successful market accesses of the products in our international markets and contributing to pricing and reimbursement strategies.
- Identifying value propositions of our products by considering country-specific pharmacoeconomic data and coordinating external service providers.
- Identifying and communicating evolutions and trends in healthcare environment with potential impact on reimbursement, formulary listing, and value assessment.
- Supporting country stakeholder engagement by connecting and building partnerships with key access opinion leaders and facilitating regional projects and initiatives.
- Collaborating with Business Development colleagues on the evaluation of new licensing projects to support new launches for the delivery of fast, innovative, and sustainable market access.
- Fostering cross-country collaboration and the dissemination of best practices.
- Supporting country teams in the preparation of business cases.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree in business or life sciences with specialised knowledge in pharmacoeconomics.
- Sound professional experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry or consultancies.
- Experience in the areas of pharmaceutical reimbursement, market access, and health economics outcomes research.
- Experience with health economic model adaptation.
- Basic understanding of eastern European reimbursement systems desirable.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Fluent English skills; knowledge of German/Russian/Italian an advantage.
- Willingness to engage in frequent international travel.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Hermann Baer at +49 699 418 9070 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.