International Field Application Specialist
A leading medical device company is advertising a vacancy for an International Field Application Specialist, based in their office in Frankfurt. The organisation is dedicated to the development and provision of innovative automated and manual assays, focusing on bone and calcium metabolism, along with growth, hypertension, and chronic kidney disease. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a renowned establishment, that provides dynamic innovation in the medical device field.
- Troubleshooting/Technical support on all products via hotline.
- Responding to all customer related issues promptly and efficiently to meet company KPIs.
- Provide onsite customer support to resolve issues, whilst planning proactive customer visits (travel can be across the entire sales territory). Managing customer complaints according to our customer complaints escalation process
- Supporting the International TS team, providing first and second level support and troubleshooting at customer site on demand.
- Providing worldwide second level support for distribution partners.
- Overseeing IDS automated complaint management and investigation.
- Organising and performing any demonstration and user training on-site and off-site (e.g. customer sites, exhibitions).
- Assisting customers during instrument and product evaluations.
- Monitoring competitive activities which may affect market segment and making recommendations regarding changes in product or service improvements, positioning etc.
- Troubleshooting and supporting for manual products at the customer site on demand.
- Performing standby service as requested to ensure that customers can reach customer support within usual business hours.
- Monitoring product performances to facilitate the achievement of the company´s sales and profit goals.
- Coordinating, conducting, and evaluating studies with new assays or current assays in cooperation with customers and KOLs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree in Biology/Biotechnology or equivalent discipline.
- Experience in the IVD market highly desirable.
- Driver licence mandatory.
- Fluent in English and French
- Experience in the implementation of immunoassays and laboratory work.
- Understanding of automatic diagnostic system, techniques, and markets.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lucia Donnarumma at +496994189029 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Medical Advisor.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Medical Affairs Advisor for their office in the UK.
£0.00 - £97000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a UK Medical Therapeutic Area Lead, Rare Diseases & Neurology.
£0.00 - £97000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a UK Medical Area Lead, Oncology.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Medical Advisor, Oncology to join their team in the UK.
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
München (81249), Germany
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Medical Advisor Oncology.