Intellectual Property Manager
A world-leading medical practice company is advertising a position as an Intellectual Property Manager for their office in Singapore. Known for providing treatment guidelines for solid tumours, drug resistance, and cancer monitoring, this organisation is offering an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious and internationally ranked establishment.
- Work with R&D and other inventor groups to identify areas of innovation and possible new patent applications or trade secrets.
- Compose and file new patent applications, including analyzing prior art, reviewing claims, and identifying specification scope.
- Manage the entire patent process including prosecution of pending applications, portfolio reviews, patent renewals, and relationship with external counsel.
- Conduct validity and non-infringement analyses, patent searching, third-party patent portfolio assessments, freedom to operate analyses, and due diligence.
- Monitor third-party patent applications and patents to identify potential threats/issues.
- Review and endorse IP-related language in contracts on company's behalf.
Skills and Requirements:
- MS or PhD in life sciences field is required. Background in molecular biology is preferred.
- At least 3 to 5 years of direct experience in patent filing & management is required.
- Knowledge of US & TW patent laws with familiarity with key foreign jurisdictions (WIPO, China, Japan, Europe, etc.) is required.
- Excellent English writing skills, as well as communication and analytical skills, are required.
- Experience in molecular diagnostics, NGS sequencing, or multiplex qPCR is preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelly Ko at +6531590910 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
EA Licence No.: EA13C6865
Registration No: R1543631
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is looking to recruit a Senior Biostatistician to their office in Shanghai.
£110 - £120 per hour
Proclinical has partnered with a mid-sized Biotech who are looking for a Clinical Operations Leader to join their growing team.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a Clinical Scientist to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.