Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Instructional Designer with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Gather stakeholder input, analyzes SOPs and system functionality as a basis for training development
- Collect and translates business requirements, functional and technical specifications into end-user learning content
- Gather unstructured information from stakeholders and existing documents and uses this as basis for developing clear and engaging training content
- Collaborate closely with project team (business process owners, technical writer, IT)
- Develop courseware designs that adhere to adult learning principles and incorporate broad complex interventions that range in media and complexity
- Develop and updates training materials including ILT, vILT and eLearning: Updates existing eLearning modules for Oracle Agile PLM based business processes
- Develop and updates classroom training modules to support virtual/remote delivery
- Develop new training modules for processes that are not covered in existing modules
- Develop reference materials such as work instructions, quick reference cards and job aids
- Provide training coordination by collaborating with a Centralized Learning Team to add new learning content, assign training to individuals, add new training offerings, record learning, and request reports on training completion
- Index and maintain documentation on training pages in SharePoint and Sharenet
- Maintains training audience roster and tracks course completion
Skills and Requirements:
- Requires 5-7 years of related experience. Minimum 3 years of experience and proven track-record developing end-user centric training modules for system-enabled business processes
- Experience using eLearning training development software (such as Articulate Storyline)
- Experience developing virtual training solutions
- Utilizes ADDIE model for instructional design
- Strong writing, editing, MS PowerPoint and graphic design skills
- Knowledge of Oracle Agile PLM is a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.