In Vitro Biologist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an In Vitro Biologist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA.
- Execute Meso Scale Discovery (MSD) or standard ELISA following established protocols.
- Generate high quality reproducible data and communicate data summary to end-user.
- Analyze and interpret quantitative data at high quantities, and to independently trouble shoot assay problems as they arise.
- Research, develop and validate novel biochemical platforms to support drug discovery programs.
- Conceptualize and design strategies to make therapeutic reagents.
- Execute and analyze the overall aim of promoting innovative drug discovery.
- Effectively organize and communicate research progress and activities through oral and written presentations.
- Maintenance of accurate and current records of research.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, and/or, 3-5 years industry experience.
- Candidate must be highly collaborative and thrive in a dynamic, high-demand and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with spreadsheets, databases, and curve-fitting programs.
- Candidate must be highly collaborative and thrive in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Strong organizational, communication, and inter-personal skills.
- Understanding of immune assays, such as ELISA and MSD preferred.
- Experience working with multiple groups with numerous and diverse requests preferred.
- Experience with lab automation preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Santoro at 215-531-5280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.