ICT Security Officer / Security Officer 80-100%
Proclinical are recruiting for an ICT Security Officer / Security Officer 80-100% to join a healthcare organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Baden.
- Outline and support the execution of security needs in the hospital.
- Monitor compliance with suitable safety guidelines.
- Serve as the main point of contact for information security concerns.
- Handle further development an execution of the initiative from the security project portfolio.
- Recognise, assess and outline measures of new information security risks in operations and projects.
- Accountable for cybersecurity awareness and training as well as execution of a holistic awareness of the subject on information security.
- Constant increase of knowledge in detection, response & recover with an external partner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in an IT division with demonstrable experience in IT security.
- Know-how of networking and firewall based on Cisco & Palo Alto Networks technology stack.
- Expertise on IT subjects and IT security.
- Capable and familiar with both technical and organisation IT security actions.
- A motivated individual who works well both in a team as well as independently.
- Fluency in German with knowledge in English.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tania Maphoso at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.