Human Resource Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Human Resource Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Support the Manager, HR Services with both the technical and functional support of the HR Helpdesk
- Provide high quality and timely support for internal customers on HR inquiries including, but not limited to, benefits, programs, policies, systems, HR data and transactions, and training
- Assists with special projects including the development of an HR Information Repository, HR Helpdesk Automation, Process Improvement initiatives including the automation of administrative tasks, and support of annual programs including Goal Setting, Performance Management, and Compensation Planning
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (ability to work with data and use basic formulas)
- Detailed oriented, with a drive for process improvement
- Some experience with performing analysis
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.