Proclinical are collaborating with a pharmaceutical organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Maidenhead. The opening position is for a HTA Manager.
- Collaborate with the internal team to assist with the development of patient access schemes and guarantee horizon scanning procedures are achieved.
- Handle HTA procedures and direct communication with HTA bodies and affiliated shareholders.
- Guide the development of the HTA method cooperating with the internal cross-functional team and external shareholders.
- Responsible for the development of HTA proposals and replies in cooperation with both internal and external shareholders.
- Guarantee clear lines of discussion on progression and concerns with the internal team which involves senior management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a life science field with a further qualification in health economics, an alternative academic background will be taken into consideration.
- Comprehension of UK HTA procedures.
- Capable in developing method to secure positive suggestions from UKA HTA bodies such as NICE, SME and AWMSG.
- Familiarity with developing proposals to UK HTA bodies and handling the procedure.
- Acquaintance and capability of working well across matrix functions.
- Project management skills with obedience to strict timelines.
- Able to translate multifaceted ideas into simple language.
- You inspire and motivate others.
- Able to handle risk and ambiguity with ease.
- Capable of making decisions in a high-quality and timely manner.
- Ability to set clear methods and execution plans.
- Able to act respectfully yet courageous.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to come up with new concepts.
- A persistent and resilient individual.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ed Little at +44 203 148 8353.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.