Proclinical have partnered with an international biotech in search of a HTA Lead to strengthen their National Market Access team. You will be expected to develop Market Access strategies based on knowledge of trend markets.
- Leading, and developing clear and commercially driven Market Access strategies and HTA submission by utilising stakeholder insights and on trend market knowledge of health economics.
- Being the face of the company for all external HTA communications including representation at committee meetings.
- Developing and executing high quality Pricing & Reimbursement strategies and HTA submissions for the UK & Ireland.
- Leading key consultations, shaping and inputting into National clinical guideline reviews, therapeutic consultations, quality standards and competitor consultations.
- Supporting Market Access capability and being the internal expert on the reimbursement environment and share knowledge; being the expert on HTA policies and methodologies.
- Leading on national HTA submissions; optimising national clinical guidelines reviews, therapeutic consultations, quality standards and competitor consultations regional business case submissions.
- Developing an external network with leaders in the field of Health Economics and P&R, driving customer insight on current and future clinical practice to inform national HTA submissions.
- Collaborating to ensure robust project plans are developed with clear expectation of deliverables and responsibilities.
- Building productive working partnerships with Global and European Market Access pricing teams to develop pricing strategies and commercial schemes.
Skills and Requirements
- MSc or PhD in Health Economics (or equivalent).
- Substantial Health Economics experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry and previous market or market access experience.
- Demonstrable ability to plan at a business unit level of complexity and a marketing programmes
- Expert knowledge of NHS structures, processes and policies, decision making networks and understanding of therapy areas.
- Strong knowledge of the UK political and healthcare policy environment and experience of Health Economic Submissions.
- Experience having written HTA submissions, applying to NICE and being successful.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.