Proclinical have partnered with an international biotech in search of a HTA Associate to strengthen their UK& Ireland Market Access team. You will work closely in a team of talented HTA experts, helping them manage their portfolio.
- Supporting the development of HTA submissions for BII (England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland); ensuring optimum access for current and future brands.
- Taking responsibility for being the expert in the Devolved Nation HTA processes and submissions
Skills and Requirements
- MSc in Health Economics or equivalent with prior Market Access experience (previous pharmaceutical industry or consultancy experiences are applicable)
- Demonstrate ability to deliver and plan across many business priorities.
- Good understanding of the role of HTA and health economics within the UK NHS and pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of and some experience of HTA submissions and good understanding of Health Economic modelling and concepts.
- Working collaboratively with a pro-active approach.
- Proficient in use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.