Proclinical is currently recruiting for an HRIS Administrator with a pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Provides HRIS data support for various HR functions such as Payroll, Recruitment, Benefits, Employee Relations, and Legal.
- Enters information in the HRIS, creates accounts for new hires and conducts employment verification.
- Coordinates with various functions to understand flow of information and reporting requirements and prepares and sends various reports including promotions, internal transfers, weekly new hire report and communication to payroll.
- Support implementation of new HRIS and executing various tasks in new HCM system.
Skills and Requirements:
- 4-year bachelor's degree or equivalent experience plus an associate degree in a relevant field.
- Ability to follow complex oral and written instructions.
- Considerable knowledge of computer operations and computer systems analysis.
- Able to handle confidential information with maximum discretion.
- Computer savvy with proven ability to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize workload.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.