HRBP Agile Regional Lead EMEA
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a HRBP Agile Regional Lead EMEA to join a CRO. This role is on a permanent basis and has various locations such as Berne, Maidenhead or Amsterdam.
- Guide the industrial relations method for the geographical accountabilities and guarantee comprehension of methodical HRPBP's, HR site leads and general international enterprise IR objectives.
- Serve as a project manager for main programs and cyclical HR actions for tactical HRBP around the world.
- You will inspire a culture that looks for clarity, practices, acts with empathy, foster transparency and uphold the company's ethical standards, and finds strength in collaboration.
- Accountable for comprehending external dynamics in the geography of accountability and share acumens and invite reflection of the team.
- Other duties may be assigned to the role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a business or human resources field or equivalent work experience.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in pertinent language if pertinent would be beneficial.
- Certifications in SPHR, GPHR or advanced HR.
- A change management certification, as well as Agile, SCRUM, Green belt, Blackbelt Certification
- A versed individual within an Agile company/ways of working.
- Demonstrated experience in combined HR would be ideal.
- Familiarity in guiding HRBP teams within a matrix and diverse setting, as well as collaborating and influencing senior leaders to aid in improving people and organisational agenda that results in benefits.
- Acquaintance with guiding organisational design programs on regional/multi-country level, as well as oversight of industrial relations in their respective location.
- Previous involvement in deploying digital solutions.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Qureshi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.