HR Operations Manager
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for an HR Operations Manager. The organisation develops, manufactures, and markets biotechnology products, with a particular focus on endocrinology, gastroenterology, and immunology. Based in Singapore, this position is an exciting opportunity to join and work with a company whose biosimilar drug portfolio continues to grow in line with global trends.
The HR Operations Manager will take lead on high priority projects around talent management, rewards/recognition, and employee development. They will drive these initiatives from ideas to execution and take a data-driven approach to recommend new initiatives as well as iterating on current programs to improve the employee experience.
- Developing strategic policies/programs/procedures that balance employee and management needs and driving the delivery of those HR programmes.
- Developing effective training, support tools, and communication & management tools as needed to support the implementation of each program.
- Owning the creation, documentation, and management of the end to end employee lifecycle HR processes, including new hire processing, on-boarding, and integration, exits, and maintenance of employee records.
- Communicating with key stakeholders, including Corporate Functions such as IT, Finance, and Business stakeholders.
- Taking charge of HR Functions, such as Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Benefits/Compensation, HRIS, Talent, and Learning & Development.
- Developing effective communication and education materials for employees; ensuring the delivery of timely and accurate information.
- Analysing key performance data to recommend and implement continuous process improvements.
- Responding to and addressing HR issues.
- Serving as a point of escalation for team members to resolve complex issues.
- Providing guidance on the application and consistency of key HR policies and practices.
Skills and Requirements:
- A B.A. or B.S. degree, preferably in an HR or Business field.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in healthcare or life sciences related industry.
- Full working knowledge and understanding of HR legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nic Choa at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £34 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HR Business Partner position with a leading staffing and recruiting company.
Princeton, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Payroll Support Associate position
£0.00 - £120000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Director, Ethics & Compliance position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist position
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Payroll Analyst position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Office Coordinator position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.