HR Operations & Systems Specialist - HYBRID
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a hybrid HR Operations & Systems Specialist for a cutting-edge biotech company located in Cambridge, MA.
Under the direction of the appropriate HR Operations and Systems team member(s), this role will support the daily and cyclical activities of the group.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Daily processing of employee lifecycle changes and other data entry into the organization's HR systems to ensure data is accurate and relevant for reporting and analytics
- Monitor the integration of new hires and internal transfers from Taleo to Oracle Fusion HCM and ensure records are processed in a timely manner into Oracle Fusion HCM
- Regularly conduct data validation and data integrity audits to support ongoing tracking and maintenance of HR data
- Own the coordination of the HR Operations & Systems email inbox by serving as tier one support for client inquiries regarding issues and questions related to HR systems and operations, while escalating and assigning to other team members as needed
- Validate processes and integrations that utilize HR systems are running as scheduled and when needed, research, troubleshoot and escalate issues in an appropriate manner
- Support the research of break/fix system issues or new functionality inquiries by logging tickets with our Managed Service Providers, reviewing their responses, updating, and providing information requested to support resolution, and partnering with other team members as needed
- Serve as the main point of contact in coordinating HR System upgrades, maintain User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test scripts, and participate in and document UAT results
- Create and revise HR system and operations documentation, job aids and other training materials that reflect current system functionality as well as HR processes and procedures
- Respond and provide results and analysis to data requests received from HR Business Partners and other HR Centers of Excellence
- Provide support, as directed, to other cross-functional projects that support HR Systems and Operations initiatives as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Be a curious individual with exceptional attention to detail and a strong desire to learn and provide quality work product
- Be willing to develop a thorough understanding of, and act as a key resource for, all HR systems and related processes
- Be a team player who believes that no task or ask is too small or too big
- Be someone who enjoys helping others and delivering exceptional client service in a fast-paced environment where change is constant
- Be open to real-time feedback, coaching, and guidance to help support your success on the team and in the organization
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience using HR systems and maintaining data integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining organization and prioritization
- Passion for excellence and desire to delight the customer with every contact
- Know when to ask for additional support
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Analytical with strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong client service skills; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Collaborate with functional and technical staff, both internal and external, to achieve results
- A positive attitude and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done on time
- Attention to detail and pride in work
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bodin Forsen at +(1) 617-830-1769 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.