Proclinical is currently recruiting for an HR Coordinator for a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ.
- Provide excellent customer service support in the area of Human Resource transactions, policies and processes to all employees through multi channel support.
- Provide service to employees, HR Business Partners, and other CoE's within HR. Provide a "live voice" to assist employees with questions concerning HR Services, including Benefits, Compensation, Fleet, Relocation, Payroll, Policies, Leaves, Career Development, Personal Information changes, and additional services as they are transitioned to Ask HR.
- Respond to employee inquiries in a timely, professional and consistent manner Ensure each customer interaction with a customer or HR colleague is a positive one by collaborating closely with other and providing expert knowledge to ensure the customer is delighted and has a positive experience.
- Use procedures, policy manuals, knowledge base and other reference materials to assist in answering employee inquiries and resolving issues.
- Maintain broad knowledge of Human Resources to effectively support employee questions with minimal escalations to HR Business Partners and/or Centers of Excellence.
- Execute HR services within HR, such as file maintenance, new hire paperwork, referral bonus, HR system administration, personal information updates, separations, etc. Provide support for HR system inquiries related to the performance management system, as well as additional systems that are transitioned to the Employee Service Center.
- Document all employee inquiries in a case management application and update solutions in the Remedy web portal.
- Ensure that updates are clear, concise, and can be clearly understood by the employee population.
- Escalate employee inquiries when specific, in-depth functional knowledge or an exception is required Assist with activity reports, metrics, and statistical data related to frequently asked questions, call volume, response time, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of any personal or sensitive data in all interactions Continuously learns and develops HR knowledge in order to resolve issues and provide sound answers to customers.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.