Proclinical is currently recruiting for an HR Coordinator with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Assist employees and HRBPs as the initial point of contact by answering calls and emails by providing immediate resolution or careful redirection to escalated support resources
- Answer routine employee, HRBP and former employee inquiries relating to HR
- Collaborate with Lead HR Coordinator to resolve employee issues in a thorough and timely manner
- Perform back-office transactions in support of HR functions, including running ad hoc and scheduled reports, data entry, data reconciliation, mailings, filing, sending correspondence, sorting and routing incoming mail
- Achieve stated performance measures and adhere to established customer service standards. Perform special projects as assigned and managed by a manager
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience (3 to 5 years) in benefits, payroll, general human resources
- Experience working in an HR shared service center preferred
- Ability to interpret and communicate HR policies, procedures, and programs
- Ability to deliver excellent customer care via telephone
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.