HR Business Partner (temp)
A job vacancy for a HR Business Partner has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of biological therapies. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operates in 140 countries worldwide and has market leading products in multiple therapy areas.
- Developing and implementing HR solutions in support of business objectives, goals and HR initiatives for the assigned Business Units.
- Performing duties associated with HR areas such as Employee Onboarding, Employee Relations, Employee Retention & HR Operations.
- Acting as an HR Consultant to counsel and coach Employees and Managers on a broad scope of topics.
- Analysing HR data for the business area at the country level to identify and communicate opportunities for improvements.
- Drawing inferences that represent the designated unit's QDIP report Talent Development.
- Identifying talent development needs within the business area and work with Global HRBP and Training BP to ensure availability of employee development which is aligned to functional and organisational objectives.
- Providing seamless execution of a full range of duties aligned to the development of employees to ensure their performance meets and/or exceeds both business and personal goals/objectives, i.e. coaching and mentoring, onboarding, performance management, and HR service delivery.
- Supporting the implementation for any SBU related initiatives within business area, at the country/regional level.
- Working within and deliver to agreed HR Service Level Agreements for business area.
- Supporting global HR processes for the designated client group, e.g. salary planning, performance management, etc.
- Initiating and contributing to country/regional level projects or process improvement initiatives.
- Acting as SME for specific global processes, systems and for specific local areas within the team.
- Advising and coaching professionally on various local laws and regulations. Management coaching for middle management.
- Mentoring more junior HR colleagues.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required.
- Professional HR Qualification preferred.
- Developing professional HR expertise and appling company policies for a variety of employee related issues Qualifications Skills.
- Acting as a partner by recommending appropriate solutions to business managers for any employee relations queries.
- Meeting with local line management groups to maintain business relations and understand employee pulse.
- Communicating changes/development in operational HR Policy procedures within business area.
- Driving local compliance with laws and regulations.
- Ability to solve problems constructively, while being flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and partner effectively in a matrix environment.
- Naturally tenacious and resilient, with a drive to see projects through to completion Education.
- Prior experience in a Business Partnering position within an HR function.
- Drives client-centred solutions.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Maria Salvador Garcia at +34 911 232 071 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is looking to recruit a Senior Biostatistician to their office in Shanghai.
£110 - £120 per hour
Proclinical has partnered with a mid-sized Biotech who are looking for a Clinical Operations Leader to join their growing team.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a Clinical Scientist to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an International Medical Affairs Director to their office in London.
£0.00 - £41.00 per hour
A leading biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Regulatory Affairs Associate job.