HR Administrative Assistant
Proclinical, a leading life sciences and pharmaceutical staffing agency, is seeking an Onboarding Coordinator to join their growing team in Philadelphia, PA.
The Onboarding Coordinator will focus on creating a positive, memorable, and compliant experience for all new hires. This includes all pre-employment, onboarding and/or transferring of new and existing team members and contractors. This role is critical in creating both a seamless process that enhances the new hire's experience and one that ensures compliance and risk mitigation for the business. The Onboarding Coordinator will ensure data integrity, compliance and accuracy in the utilization of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and various HR systems in the collection and processing of any required federal, local, and corporate forms and documents. The role also includes the scheduling and coordination of all required pre-employment and orientation program(s) appointments aligned to the full life cycle for onboarding. Overall, this is an integral role, and a critical representation of the Proclinical brand to our clients and employees.
The ideal candidate will work with a sense of urgency, have strong organizational skills, and the ability to appropriately communicate with all levels of staff. Primary duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for compliant and timely processing of all new hires under the direction of the HR leader - 100% on-time and compliant starts
- Send welcome email with offer letters, payroll forms, NDA, etc.
- Organize, collect, and audit for accuracy and completeness, all new hire on-boarding paperwork
- Maintain client-specific drug/background requirement records
- Set up drug testing, medical testing, physicals, etc. in line with client requirements
- Provide candidate with proper authorizations and other screening forms.
- Follow up with candidate to complete on time. Follow up with facility to request completed/cleared screens.
- Track results and provide supporting documentation (paystubs, credentials, diploma, etc.) as necessary
- Properly review and advise on results of screenings using company's background adjudication matrix
- Ensure I-9's are completed prior to the candidate's first day of work through proper scheduling and verification for accuracy
- Daily communication with New Hires and internal Consultants driving the on-boarding process and keeping all necessary parties informed and up to date of progress and any potential concerns or delays
- Liaise with Finance & Payroll teams and ensure timely and accurate 2-way communication of critical employee payroll issues
- Maintain employee and contractor onboarding matrix and send weekly updates to management team.
- Benefits Administration
- Submit healthcare enrollment forms for new hires
- Terminate benefits according to carrier policy; Save termination records.
- Setup and administer COBRA as necessary.
- Ensuring files are organized and stored efficiently and can be retrieved in line with client audit requests
- Appropriate escalation to HR or Business Leadership regarding critical employment decisions, compliance issues, service level agreements, support needed, etc.
- Professionally fielding and responding to applicant and team member inquiries
- Assist HR and Talent Acquisition with additional tasks as required
- Previous human resources internship experience is preferred - but we are willing to train smart, enthusiastic, confident professionals who are passionate about providing exceptional experiences to amazing employees
- Assocaite's degree or higher.
- Effective verbal and written communications (i.e. utilization of email communication templates, tasks, etc.).
- Experience with Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Recruitment and related new hire and transferring onboarding and orientation administration preferred.
- Knowledge with HR and Applicant Tracking Systems preferred.
- Knowledge with Federal I-9 and E-Verify preferred.
A world-wide contract research organisation is currently recruiting an Office Administrator based at their office in Shanghai.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Global Medical Director - Oncology, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.