Histology Research Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Histology Research Specialist with a company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- The Histology Research Specialist will be responsible for conducting and analyzing experiments aimed at development of new gene therapy methods applications.
- Research Specialist will provide technical support to enable our laboratory to function effectively and will adhere to standard procedures and guidelines.
- You may perform sample collections, testing, measuring, recording and analyzing of results.
- Research Specialist will carry out experiments under the management of a supervising scientist to allow senior scientific personnel to concentrate on the more complex analytical processes in the laboratory
Skills and Requirements:
- Required: B.A./B.S. in Biology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or in adjacent field with strong scientific background and 3-5 years of post-degree bench laboratory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, are required.
- Working knowledge of Tissue trimming and embedding, necropsy's, micro toning of both processed and frozen tissue, histochemical staining, and immunohistochemically staining
- Ability to learn new techniques; ability to follow existing protocols; ability to develop novel protocols and methods; outstanding interpersonal interaction skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, problem recognition and solving, and organizational skills. Prior experience in the field of gene therapy is desirable
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Santoro at 215-531-5280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.