Proclinical are recruiting a HEOR Modeler for a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Cambridge.
- Conceptualising and implementing health economic models
- Undertaking QC of health economic models
- Adapting core models to specific markets
- Identifying, extracting and synthesising a range of evidence to support model development
- Contributing to high-quality project deliverables including reports, models and presentations
- Ownership of projects and management of project teams to ensure clients receive high quality deliverables in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Support/Mentorship of less experienced team members.
- Business Development - while this is a primary responsibility of the Directors, our Senior consultants play a key role in business development, especially in:
- Identifying opportunities for follow-on work and new leads
- Supporting the development of intellectual property for use on future engagements
- Supporting development of proposals
- Development of strong relationships with clients, payers, healthcare professionals, key opinion leaders
Key Skills and Requirements:
- A PhD or MSc in health economics or a related quantitative life sciences subject (e.g. medical statistics, health technology assessment)
- 2+ years of experience in health economic modelling is essential
- Experience of designing and building health economics models (built at least 3 cost-utility models in Excel with minimal guidance)
- Experience preparing data for economic models using STATA, R or SAS
- Experience developing submissions to national HTA bodies (e.g. NICE) is desirable
- Strong project management skills, with proven ability to work to strict project deadlines
- An entrepreneurial approach - demonstrating a desire to take on new challenges with a resourceful attitude
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal English as well as strong interpersonal skills including effective listening and negotiation. Additional language ability is desirable.
- Commitment to developing self and others
- Right to work in UK
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Faisal Zubair at +44 203 727 4824.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.