Help Desk Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst for a cancer research group located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the network, server and data center.
- Provide local and remote end user desktop support.
- Support and deploy server hardware, software, patches, etc.
- Assist with documenting network and server infrastructure.
- Maintain data center infrastructure and network cabling.
- Hardware inventory and maintenance.
- Prioritize tasks in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Occasional weekend or after-hours support may be required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate degree with a major in computer science, electronics or management information systems is required. A Bachelor's Degree is preferred or relevant professional experience.
- 1-2+ years' experience working in the field of computer systems; operations; systems, data base or network enterprise system support (hardware or software level); or information technology management consulting.
- Certificate from a technology institution or Microsoft Certification such as MCSE is required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Claudia Reid at (+1) 215-531-5315 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Support Analyst, to be based in their UK office.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for an IT Support Specialist.
A major biotechnology company currently has an exciting new job opportunity for an IT Support Specialist to join their team in Greater London.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager, Digital Platform Management to be based in their Swiss office.
A leading market research company is recruiting a Fullstack Programmer.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Product Owner - Pharmaceutical Industry, to be based in their Swiss office. T
An international biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for an IT Project Manager (New Medicines) to their office in the UK.